Friday, June 27, 2008

shear genius

What's up, world. Oh me? Not much, just having a personal photo shoot featuring the shortest hair of my adult life and terrible lighting. I think I ask other people to indulge me way more than my fair share but guess what, it's about to happen again. Check it.












Commentary: It was really hard to keep it to only two peace signs. My skin does not really glow supernaturally. Side and top views are apparently important inclusions. My bangs do poke my eyeballs sometimes. It is not the worst thing ever; neither is it the best. I'm pretending the off-center pictures create a more interesting layout. All of these pictures do look better in their original size, I think. You can click on one or more for proof. Let me know if you want a recommendation for a nice salon in Provo--they even offer you a beverage when you arrive. Unless you hate my haircut, then you probably don't want to go there. Not even for the can of soda with a straw stuck in it. Bravo has the best reality shows, besides SYTYCD.

10 comments:

Betancourt Family said...

Oh I'm So jealous!! If I were in Provo I would totally go there!Trace you look HOT!!

Johanna said...

I love your hair, you look absolutely gorgeous. And, I love your top too.

Anonymous said...

I love your haircut. I am curious to see how it looks curly too.

ashley said...

So, what's the name of the salon? I love the layers in the back. Short and sassy.

Karie said...

Your new haircut is so cute on you! It took me a second to recognize you - I've never seen you with such short hair! I like the ceiling too - is that in your apt?

Anonymous said...

Cute hair, I think it's shorter than mine. or the same length. i need to get my bangs cut...

Ems said...

hey I love it! it looks great! and I love your shirt!

Expavesco said...

Typical...
looking good.

Karon said...

I love it! You look fantastic!

Reunion Committee said...

Great, awesome, superb, wonderful, beautiful haircut. Is that too many adjectives? I have no clue.

 
.